Thank you for joining us at the Bevy community quiz. Our next online quiz will take place on Thursday 2nd July at 8pm. Please register your team below.
We will go through how it all works at the start, read you the questions for the next round, and then split you into your teams to discuss your answers in your own private team room. After each round you’ll all come back together, get the answers and (honestly) mark yourselves - then repeat.
There’ll be 5 rounds of 5 questions in all. Play for pride!
To join in, all you will need is :
- a pen and paper and a computer with a webcam, a laptop or a smartphone
- to download the free Zoom software, click on this link and follow the instructions.
- If you would like some information on how to download and setup zoom, please take a look at these guides for Mac or PC.
You can join as:
- a team (so that we can make sure you end up playing with your friends in a separate online room), or
- as an individual (and we will put you into a team at random). this should be a fun social experience where you can meet new people. Note: when we hold our Deaf-friendly quizzes BSL users will be put in teams together.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Other things to note:
- Once registered you’ll get a link and Meeting ID and password to join the Zoom meeting.
- We will be taking a few security measures which means only those pre-registered will be admitted to the online meeting, and no-one will be able to share their screens, use the text chat function, display virtual backgrounds or annotate the screen (all functions usually allowed in zoom).
- Please be respectful of others when taking part in the quiz. We can mute or turn off the video or participants, or ask them to leave if we really have to, but hopefully not, it’s all just a bit of fun!
- Please don’t share the meeting room ID or password with anyone publicly to help us with all this.