Each of us has a role to play in preventing the spread of Covid-19 and here is what you need to know about how to keep The Bevy free of the virus.
We are now welcoming people to sit inside our beautifully refurbished pub and our garden to enjoy a drink or a delicious, affordable meal. Our Marquee is currently out of action BUT watch this space as we are planning a whole new seating area outside if we can secure the funds!
YOU MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES IN THE PUB UNLESS YOU ARE SEATED TO EAT OR DRINK.
- - We serve delicious food every day the pub is open, which is Wednesday 4-8pm, Thursday 4-8pm, Friday 3-9pm and Saturday 2-6pm.
- - The bar and food menu is available here and our chef Marco we will be serving a full menu with children's options at the times we are open.
- - We recommend you use our online booking form to make sure of a place, so book now here →
- - The Government Eat Out to Help Out offer ended on 31 st August BUT here at The Bevy we’re offering Half Price Main Meals every Wednesday in September
- - We are now serving you via table service only.
- - Please stay away from the bar.
- - This is a legal requirement and will help us maintain Safe Social Distancing.
- - We have spaced the tables out in accordance with government social distancing guidelines, either 2 metres away from each other or 1 metre when people are seated back to back.
- - A maximum of six people allowed at each table, please do not push tables together.
- - When you arrive, one member of your party needs to register with the NHS Track and Trace app OR give us your details
- - The grassed bit of the pub garden is for children with ants-in-their-pants so they can roam around but they must stay in the grassed area. Children in the rest of the beer garden must remain seated.
- - Children are very welcome in the garden or cafe area but to help with social distancing please don’t sit with children in the bar area.
- - There's plenty of soap and hand sanitiser available, please help yourself but don't mistake it for mayonnaise.
- - Crucially, if you're feeling unwell, please stay at home. The Bevy will still be here when you're feeling better, but will have to shut if you spread germs.