The Bevy will be reopening on Wednesday 16th December for a few days of Christmas cheer. Join us on Sunday 20th for a special Christmas menu and on Tuesday 22nd to meet Father Christmas.
We can't wait to see you but we need your help to keep Covid-19 out of the pub. We want to stay open, and we want our elderly and vulnerable patrons to feel safe, and to be able to enjoy themselves here with no risk of catching the virus.
There is nothing more important to us than keeping our staff and customers safe.
So based on the most recent instructions from the government, here is what you need to know:
- Under Tier 2 pub restrictions you must order food when you come to the pub, leave after you finish your meal, stay in your household/support bubbles and not mix with other people when you are inside the pub.
- Staff will have to wear face coverings inside at all times
- Absolutely no service at the bar, table service only
- Customers will have to wear masks whenever they are not seated and eating/drinking, e.g. when you arrive and leave the pub and when you leave your table to use the loo.
- We’ll need to be shut by 11pm. Which we are anyway.
And please also remember:
✓ social distancing of 1m+
✓ use hand sanitizer and soap
✗ no more than 6 at a table
✗ don’t move tables together
✗ don’t come to the pub if you feel unwell
Please help us to stay open – we love being able to serve our community and can only do this with your support.
The Bevy Team