Wednesdays - Eat out to help out
Join us at The Bevy on Wednesdays in August for the "Eat Out To Help Out" scheme. The government will foot 50% of the bill for your dinner.
No voucher needed - simply order as normal and we will automatically apply a 50% discount to your food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to £10 per person.
We Are Open!
After serving up over 5,000 meals on wheels we are delighted to be serving pints again. To begin with there will be some major changes to the way we operate and hours we are open, please read more below.
We are open every Wednesday and Thursday 4-8pm, Friday 3-9pm and Saturday 2-6pm.
Booking is essential.
Here's how it will work:
- The inside of the pub has been given a total revamp but currently we will only be opening the garden and people will only be allowed in the building to use the toilets. We hope there will be a long, hot summer but will have a marquee up just in case.
- You will have to book in advance online here →
- The bar and food menu will be available to see online and our chef Marco we will be serving a full menu with children's options when we are open.
- On arrival, please wait to be seated.
- Just one member of your table will come up to order drink and food.
- We will be cashless (although we can make exceptions for people who do not have bank cards).
- There's plenty of soap and hand sanitiser available, please help yourself but don't mistake it for mayonnaise.
- The grassed bit of the pub garden is for children with ants-in-their-pants so they can roam around but they must stay in the grassed area. Children in the rest of the beer garden must remain seated.
- If you're feeling unwell, please stay at home. The Bevy will still be here when you're feeling better, but will have to shut if you spread germs.
Please be patient. This is as difficult for us as it is for you. We welcome feedback but not abuse!
Though the pub will be closed, you might see people in the garden lunchtimes. This is our Chatterbox club for older, isolated people who need to escape their four walls and come and have one of our meals on wheels in our garden. Please call or email the Bevy if you want to know more about this.
BEVY MEALS ON WHEELS
We are aiming to carry on providing Meals on Wheels for the vulnerable in our community for as long as possible. You can help us do this by donating at www.thebevy.co.uk/donate