Wednesdays - Eat out to help out continues through Sept
We've loved having you all back in the pub and have decided to carry on a type of "Eat Out To Help Out" deal throughout September. This time, the government won't be footing half the bill but we will - giving you 50% off all main meals each Wednesday in September (and there are 5 of them!).
No voucher needed - simply order as normal and we will automatically apply a 50% discount to your main meals, up to £10 per person.
We are open!
Every Wednesday and Thursday 4-8pm, Friday 3-9pm and Saturday 2-6pm.
What you need to know...
We are now welcoming people to sit inside our beautifully refurbished pub to enjoy a drink or a delicious, affordable meal.
You can still come and sit in the lovely Bevy garden. Our Marquee is currently out of action BUT watch this space as we are planning a whole new seating area outside if we can secure the funds!
- - We serve delicious food every day the pub is open, which is Wednesday 4-8pm, Thursday 4-8pm, Friday 3-9pm and Saturday 2-6pm.
- - The bar and food menu is available here and our chef Marco we will be serving a full menu with children's options at the times we are open.
- - We recommend you use our online booking form to make sure of a place, so book now here →
- - The Government Eat Out to Help Out offer ended on 31 st August BUT here at The Bevy we’re offering Half Price Main Meals every Wednesday in September
- - When ordering from the bar, only one person from each table should be approaching at a time.
- - During busy meal times we will be offering table service for both drinks and food. This will help us maintain Safe Social Distancing and reduce the number of people queueing at any one time.
- - We have spaced the tables out in accordance with government social distancing guidelines, either 2 metres away from each other or 1 metre when people seated back to back.
- - A maximum of six people allowed at each table, please do not push tables together.
- - The grassed bit of the pub garden is for children with ants-in-their-pants so they can roam around but they must stay in the grassed area. Children in the rest of the beer garden must remain seated.
- - Children are very welcome in the garden or cafe area but to help with social distancing please don’t sit with children in the bar area.
- - There's plenty of soap and hand sanitiser available, please help yourself but don't mistake it for mayonnaise.
- - Crucially, if you're feeling unwell, please stay at home. The Bevy will still be here when you're feeling better, but will have to shut if you spread germs.
Thanks for helping to keep the wider community safe
Though the pub will be closed, you might see people in the garden lunchtimes. This is our Chatterbox club for older, isolated people who need to escape their four walls and come and have one of our meals on wheels in our garden. Please call or email the Bevy if you want to know more about this.
BEVY MEALS ON WHEELS
We are aiming to carry on providing Meals on Wheels for the vulnerable in our community for as long as possible. You can help us do this by donating at www.thebevy.co.uk/donate